- Our Firm
- Experienced Team
- Advisory Expertise
7760 France Avenue South
Edina, MN 55435
- Concentration builds wealth; Diversification protects it.
- Are you “investing” in your company stock based on the loyalty and objectives of the company . . . to achieve your own personal financial goals? Are you randomly exercising and selling stock based on your own “instinct” or for short-term cash needs? Are you too busy to address an equity exit strategy?
- At Executive Capital, we know that stock concentration builds wealth. However, we also know from experience that unless you have a fact-driven, unbiased diversification strategy designed to protect equity value, you can fall prey to market fluctuations or a wealth advisor’s motivation to leverage proprietary investments driving up assets under management (AUM) fee.
- We know you have worked long and hard to climb the corporate wealth ladder. And we also know that any wealth advisor can help exercise and sell stock options. Or that your accountant can calculate your tax consequence.
- But, who is helping you build wealth by advising you on:
- Which options to exercise and when to sell to maximize value?
- How to minimize the tax implications and manage cash flow?
- How to compare and assess alternative investment returns or even assess the true value of another equity compensation package?
- How to turn “under-water” options into lucrative family or charitable gifts?
- Your equity compensation awards should be protected like insurance protects other large assets. At Executive Capital, we partner with you to turn your equity compensation awards into wealth . . . into your dreams.